Nike is a character from MYth, based in the deity Nike and created by Zelda Wang. She represents Victory, and is featured in the A Promise trilogy, has an apparition in the short story Distillation and has also featured in artworks along with Athena.
Personality and AppearanceEdit
Athena was feeding Nike while talking with Aphrodite when Apollo appeared asking for their help; Apollo ran away after enraging Aphrodite, leaving her and Nike to their own.
- She and her siblings were born in Tartarus.
- The four Enforcers have a bird form; Nike's is color golden brown
- After A Promise, the Enforcers became Zeus' personal guards. Nike was later given by him to Athena.
- She's mute, and only can be listened by the winner side in war times and by certain ones (her siblings and Metis)
- She had a bond with Metis after she healed her wings.
- She only appears in bird form along Athena's side.
PORT OF ZELDA LIVE TRIVIAEdit
- She was drawn having fun with a LS Regular, which caused that her over-protective older siblings chased him in their bird forms.